Wednesday, February 2, 2011

We're Alive!

Though the lack of blog posts might suggest otherwise, we are all doing OK (now) in the Ewald household. And I do have lots more Panama pictures to upload and lots of fun things to tell you about Addie and life in general, but it's going to have to wait yet again.

You see, we've been Sick with a capital S around here. First Addie and I had a mild cold post Panama (ah, airplanes!) and then we all got a terrible stomach flu and then Addie and I got truly terrible colds that we're STILL getting over. I think we are all mostly recovered at this point, but I'm exhausted. I'd love to post more, but it takes time and I'm falling down tired already.

AND my Mom comes tomorrow! That is 100% wonderful, but it means I want to be rested up for her visit.

AND we built our home office! It's awesome. But it required moving and constructing a lot of furniture...and we're tired. Seeing a theme here yet?

But in short, Adelaide is still great. She's walking like a champ, talking like a champ, and basically keeping us on the go. A few favorite words "PLEASE!!!" (always said very emphatically with frantic hand gestures) "puggles" aka puzzles,"Dindy" (Indy),"Robby" (Rocky) and "Cakey" (Calum). Oh, I love that little puffin so much, I could just gobble her up. And she is so funny walking...she's gotten really good and she tries to "run" before she's quite ready. So she falls a lot and she laughs a lot. As do we. And she really likes carrying things while she is walking. I think it makes her feel independent. So she'll pick up some toy (usually the heaviest thing she can find) and stagger around with it, shouting "SEEMOM?" the whole time. It's adorable.

So, this is more of a promise than an actual post. But I feel slightly relieved to have posted SOMETHING. The blogosphere is a place that needs a frequent presence in order to really work...and even somewhat feeble efforts count!

1 comment:

mary bolton said...

tara, so glad you posted and eagerly await more pictures-- I miss you all!!!
give that little walker talker a big squeeze for me!